Don’t love it? Return it within 30 days for free.
Our generous return policy takes the worry out of ordering your custom-made Room Service furniture. We want you to be TOTALLY pleased – so we will accept returns requested within 30 days of your furniture’s arrival in your home.
Once your sofa, chair, loveseat or sectional is delivered, please unwrap it carefully and take a close look. Sit on it … lounge on it … enjoy it!
After a few days, if you’re not happy with your new piece, just re-wrap your furniture in its original packing and call us at (888) 926-1707. We’ll arrange for return shipping and ask you what you’d like to do next:
- Design and order a new custom piece to replace it
- Return it for a full refund
- Request a few tweaks to make it just right for you
What if I really like it … but I want to change something?
We’re happy to help! Our Los Angeles artisans can make many adjustments to your custom furniture to make it just right for you. For example, we can change the density of your fill to make your sofa or chair softer or firmer. When you call us, please ask about alterations and we’ll walk you through the process.
Here’s how to return your Room Service furniture.
- Wrap your furniture in the original packing. (You may need to use fresh packing tape.)
- Call us at (888) 926-1707 to arrange for pickup. We’re here from 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (Pacific Time) to help you.
- Tell us why your new sofa or chair isn’t right. We care about your opinions and will listen to your feedback. We may even be able to suggest changes to your new piece that will make it just right for your needs.
- That’s it! We’ll care of shipping, processing your refund and, if you like, helping you order a new custom piece.
Just a couple of things to keep in mind about your return.
- CODA Industries will cover the cost of return shipping.
- We do ask that you use original packing to return furniture, so please hold onto the packing material until you are 100% sure of your new purchase.
- If we agree to make modifications to your furniture, we will also pay to ship your new, improved piece back to you. It’s all part of making sure you are totally pleased with your Room Service purchase.
- If you decide to return your furniture but prefer not to order a replacient, your refund will be processed after we receive and inspect your return.
- Our quality team will inspect all returns when they arrive in our L.A. factory. We regret that we cannot accept returns on furniture that has been stained, ripped, broken or soiled by pets while in your home.
What should I do if my furniture arrives with visible damage?
Please ask the delivery team to wait while you unwrap your furniture. If there’s something clearly wrong, just tell them you are refusing the shipment. The delivery service will then return your piece to us and we’ll promptly ship you a replacement.
Questions? Wondering how to pack your return? Call our customer care team at (888) 926-1707 for personalized help. We are devoted to your satisfaction and will do all we can to make things right.